- BLANK reed
Want to start making your own reeds? The BLANK reed is a very good starting point because it is not completely finished. Only the scraping tip remains, allowing you to customise your reed perfectly.
Warning: It is recommended to have a point machine.
- 3 choices of densities: Soft, Medium and Hard
- Length: 120mm
- Gouging: 1.3mm
- Tapering: 0.9mm at the base, 0.6 at the tip.
- 2 form choices (Rieger): 20 or 15
- Form 20: 14.5mm tip width
- Shape 15: 16mm tip width
- Paddle size: 29.5mm
"Drill through the mysteries of the double-reed to gain ever more musical expression."
How to choose the density?
- Soft: You like to blow without biting.
- Medium:You like to have a bit of sensation in the lips.
- Hard: You like to have a fairly strong mouthfeel.
Concerned about the environment, Sarazin Basson uses eco-responsible packaging, FSC certified (Forest Stewardship Council).
Our reeds are all disinfected with UV sterilization technology which eliminates 99% of bacteria.
If the product is out of stock, it will be offered to you for pre-order. You will be delivered as soon as the product is available again. You will be fully refunded if you have not received delivery within 2 months.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text at 07.57.83.24. 39.