End the hassle!
Take on your concerts, auditions or competitions serenely with the Sarazin model: easy playing, rich, round sound and optimized accuracy for all levels.
- 3 choices of densities: Soft, Medium and Hard
- Length: 120mm
- Gouging: 1.3mm
- Tapering: 0.9mm at the base, 0.6 at the tip.
- 2 form choices (Rieger): 20 or 15
- Form 20: 14.5mm tip width
- Shape 15: 16mm tip width
- Paddle size: 29.5mm
- Tested and tuned by: Théo Sarazin, principal bassoon at the Paris Opera
"Get the most out of your bassoon with these reeds. It's high time to think only about enjoying!"
How to choose the density?
- Soft: You like to blow without biting.
- Medium: You like to have a bit of lip sensation.
- Hard: You like to have a fairly strong mouthfeel.
Concerned about the environment, Sarazin Basson uses eco-responsible packaging, FSC certified (Forest Stewardship Council).
Our reeds are all disinfected with UV sterilization technology which eliminates 99% of bacteria.
If the product is out of stock, it will be offered to you for pre-order. You will be delivered as soon as the product is available again. You will be fully refunded if you have not received delivery within 2 months.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message at email@example.com or by text at 07.57.83.24. 39.